January flew by and February is not playing any games, ladies and gentlemen. So what does that mean for us? It means we need to tone ladies and gentlemen. The beach is getting ready for you and ready for the beach?!
Well, no need to panic because here are 5 tips to get toned and ripped in time for the Summer Sunshine.
Now it is important to remember that a healthy lifestyle is important to maintain all year round. To my health warriors I commend you, and so does your blood pressure (keep it up!). If you haven’t started the process no worries because it is never too late. So you can get started right now.
Let’s get tips. Also I’ve included a video of some excercises that would he super helpful.
1. Hydration is key.
– You should be drinking at least a gallon of water everyday. It sounds crazy but your body is made of mostly water. Whenever we want to optimize the performance of anything we give it more of what it is made of. So drink more water.
– Listen to Mick Jenkins – The Waters and thank me while you look for water.
– Drink clean water. I recommend glass bottled water, as plastic is absorbed by water with time.
2. Get at least 24 hours of rest in between strength workouts.
– This includes getting 7-8 hours of sleep. Not because you will be sleepy, your body repairs and heals itself while you are fast asleep the best.
– A strength workout includes using equipment AND bodyweight excercises. (Feel free to do your optional cardio workout on your
3. When you work out, don’t halfass, take yourself seriously.
– Go as heavy as you can for each exercise while maintaining great technique and matching the rest period.
4. Workout for a full and intense 60 minutes at a time.
– Eat for life. Stay away from junk foods.
– Eat heaviest in the morning as this is when you need to use all your food and tasty beverages for fuel for the entire day.
– Some people prefer to eat small meals all day. This does not work if you want to bulk up a bit before you tone everything round.
Enjoy the vid.
– the street blogger