StreetPoetsNYC.com has been NOMINATED for an AWARD!
Good Morning Family! I came on to do my daily bloggage and saw that Street Poets NYC got a really, really dope surprise when ONLEILOVE, the creator of the Official WHOLENESS4LOVE site nominated us for the, “Sunshine Award”! Her site is about just that; wholeness in it’s entirety. Thank you for thinking about the Street Poets Artistry Collective: Street Poets NYC’s official website! Showing love to one another is what it is about! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
So She asked Me, The Street Blogger to answer these questions! I did!
2. What is your favorite number? 3
3. What is your favorite animal? I have a Cat named COURAGE is she is actually….My favorite animal, true story.
4. What are your Facebook/Twitter URL’s? Twitter: @HRSHREYALITEE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/THEEOPENMIC
5. What is your favorite time of day? The Early Morning around 6:30a. Summer time. Amazing.
6. What was your favorite holiday? I’ll take ‘Which Holiday requires an empty belly for 2,000 Alex!”
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Rehearsing Poetry. Seriously. And My Bike too, I guess.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water, Lol.
9. What is your favorite flower? That’s a great question. I’m actually not a flower kinda girl.
10. What is your passion? People.
Here are the people that I am nominating for The Sunshine Award:
4. De La Pen
Thanks Again for nominating me for this award!
How it works: Once you have received a nomination, you have to do a few things to keep the sunshine spreading!
1. Blog a post linking back to the person/blog who nominated me. Mahogany atCrazy, Fun, Sexy Guide for Women.
2. Answer a few questions and nominate 10 bloggers, linking their blog to my post. You can find the nominations at the bottom.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs I have nominated.
4. Answer a few questions